Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bird Painting Workshop





February 28 through March 2nd I conducted a workshop on painting birds at my studio in Loveland, CO.  It was an incredible group of talented artists who worked hard and worked ME hard!  Above is a demo I did illustrating penumbra and how to paint iridescence.  We concentrated on making deliberate, thoughtful and expressive brushstrokes with attention to edges.  They blew me away with the quality of their work!! 
 
 

Marilyn Haffey
Linda Hanselman


Linda and Julie Kirkland

If you wish to be notified of future workshops please send me a message at lani@riverhawke.org to be put on my workshop mailing list (not to be included on any other mailings, workshop notifications only).

Art Silk
Mary Ann St. Peter




Ann Delzell
Billie Colson


Lisa Connor Pentz
 

No comments: